Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website and the products, services and other information contained herein is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on this website. Past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The following statement is furnished pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, forex and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, forex and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances. The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.
You should be aware of the following points:
1. You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures market or foreign exchange market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
2. The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant for trading futures and forex positions are not protected by insurance in the event of the bankruptcy or insolvency of the futures commission merchant, or in the event your funds are misappropriated.
3. The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant for trading futures or forex positions are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation even if the futures commission merchant is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a broker or dealer.
4. The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant are generally not guaranteed or insured by a derivatives clearing organization in the event of the bankruptcy or insolvency of the futures commission merchant, or if the futures commission merchant is otherwise unable to refund your funds. Certain derivatives clearing organizations, however, may have programs that provide limited insurance to customers. You should inquire of your futures commission merchant whether your funds will be insured by a derivatives clearing organization and you should understand the benefits and limitations of such insurance programs.
5. The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant are not held by the futures commission merchant in a separate account for your individual benefit. Futures commission merchants commingle the funds received from customers in one or more accounts and you may be exposed to losses incurred by other customers if the futures commission merchant does not have sufficient capital to cover such other customers’ trading losses.
6. The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant may be invested by the futures commission merchant in certain types of financial instruments that have been approved by the Commission for the purpose of such investments. Permitted investments are listed in Commission Regulation 1.25 and include: U.S. government securities; municipal securities; money market mutual funds; and certain corporate notes and bonds. The futures commission merchant may retain the interest and other earnings realized from its investment of customer funds. You should be familiar with the types of financial instruments that a futures commission merchant may invest customer funds in.
7. Futures commission merchants are permitted to deposit customer funds with affiliated entities, such as affiliated banks, securities brokers or dealers, or foreign brokers. You should inquire as to whether your futures commission merchant deposits funds with affiliates and assess whether such deposits by the futures commission merchant with its affiliates increases the risks to your funds.
8. You should consult your futures commission merchant concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account.
9. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
10. All futures, forex and options positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
11. The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in futures and forex trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing) can lead to large losses as well as gains.
12. In addition to the risks noted in the paragraphs enumerated above, you should be familiar with the futures commission merchant you select to entrust your funds for trading futures positions. As of July 12, 2014, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission requires each futures commission merchant to make publicly available on its Web site firm specific disclosures and financial information to assist you with your assessment and selection of a futures commission merchant. Information regarding this futures commission merchant may be obtained by visiting the websites of the respective FCM partner of NinjaTrader Brokerage: Dorman Trading (www.dormantrading.com), Phillip Capital (www.phillipcapital.com), FXCM (www.fxcm.com)
ALL OF THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL FUTURES AND FOREX TRADING WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING TRADING FOREIGN FUTURES OR OPTIONS CONTRACTS, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL RISKS:
13. Foreign futures transactions involve executing and clearing trades on a foreign exchange. This is the case even if the foreign exchange is formally “linked” to a domestic exchange, whereby a trade executed on one exchange liquidates or establishes a position on the other exchange. No domestic organization regulates the activities of a foreign exchange, including the execution, delivery, and clearing of transactions on such an exchange, and no domestic regulator has the power to compel enforcement of the rules of the foreign exchange or the laws of the foreign country. Moreover, such laws or regulations will vary depending on the foreign country in which the transaction occurs. For these reasons, customers who trade on foreign exchanges may not be afforded certain of the protections which apply to domestic transactions, including the right to use domestic alternative dispute resolution procedures. In particular, funds received from customers to margin foreign futures transactions may not be provided the same protections as funds received to margin futures transactions on domestic exchanges. Before you trade, you should familiarize yourself with the foreign rules which will apply to your particular transaction.
14. Finally, you should be aware that the price of any foreign futures or option contract and, therefore, the potential profit and loss resulting therefrom, may be affected by any fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate between the time the order is placed and the foreign futures contract is liquidated or the foreign option contract is liquidated or exercised.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY AND FOREIGN CURRENCY MARKETS.
By accessing or viewing any portion of the TRADING123.NET web site, or upon subscription to any of our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of our disclaimer and user agreement, which is subject to change without notice. You agree to hold TRADING123.NET completely harmless as a result of reading this web site or newsletter, using any of our software or by accessing our chat or mentoring rooms. You understand that all sales are final and there are no guarantees, promises or refunds.
Copyright Trading123.Net All Rights Reserved
The contents of this web site and all graphics, text, logos are protected by federal copyright law and is owned by Trading123.Net
Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use, The Trading123.Net web site contains copyrighted material which is owned by Trading123.Net including but not limited to: indicators, systems, strategies, software code, methodologies, techniques, trademarks, brand names, graphics, logos, PDF’s and or any trading manuals. The contents on this website and all copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights related to the web site content are owned by Trading123.Net.
Restrictions of Use
If you as a customer have purchased any materials from Trading123.Net you are forbidden from republishing, sharing, copying, selling, licensing, uploading, rebranding, unlocking or reproducing them. Any purchase of any software code, trading manuals, or DVD’s may not be incorporated into any competitors product code, web site, or trading systems or strategies.
We accept payments by our credit card processor STRIPE that is truly trusted and secure service we have used for years and have not had one issue with fraud with them, its 100% safe and secure. Wire transfers are another method of payment, just contact us for more info on how to do a wire transfer. Payment can also be made by check, once funds cleared software or item purchased will be sent. All software sales are final there are no refunds.
There are no refunds or exchanges on all purchases of software, mentoring or DVD’s. Since our products are offered online for download, once payment is captured, ALL SALES are FINAL. Trading123.Net does not offer a refund or exchange of our software, online videos or educational materials for any reason. Deciding you do not like the product or changed your mind does not entitle you to a refund. Failure to be aware of our refund policy does not qualify you for a refund. You are responsible for viewing our disclaimer.
TRADING123.NET and its owners are not liable for any losses, monetary or otherwise, that result from the use of our software or educational materials. Please realize the risk with any investment and consult investment professionals before proceeding. Subscriber accepts all liability for the outcome of there trading results. No trading system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits on a daily basis, or prevent losses. Remember that investing can be risky and past results are not a guarantee of future returns. TRADING123.NET is neither an investment firm, adviser, brokerage, brokerage dealer or financial planner or adviser. Information provided in our web site is made to members or investors in general and without regard to your investment goals, financial circumstances, investment background and your abilities towards investing or trading abilities. You must fully understand the risks that go along with trading strategies. And there are no guarantees in trading.
Software Products & Warranty
Trading123.Net warrants that all software purchased from our web site and furnished to the purchaser by electronic download will be free of any defects and workmanship under normal use. Our programmers will fix and repair any bugs within a reasonable time period. If for any reason the files of any software are found to be defective within 30 days of downloading the software, Trading123.net will replace any corrupted software, and work with the purchaser to resolve any issues. If we cannot resolve on our end, the purchaser will have to contact Ninja Trader software support and have them look at there trace and log files to fix the problem. Sometimes there could be a conflict with the users computer settings that may cause an issue. All software has been tested and in fine working order before it is sent. All our software products are distributed and licensed as is. Note: Failure to trade successfully using any of our products done not warrant a defect or bug in the product. The customer must determine to there extent, the use of the software and if its suitable to there level of trading. There are no warranties, guarantees or promises of any kind as to their performance, as each trader has a different level of education so no guarantees can be made that you will get the same results we do. In no event shall Trading123 be accountable for any or all financial losses or costs from the use of any of are software. Any questions contact us were here to help.
Last updated 9/29/2017