Volume Delta Indicator
Best Trading Indicator
What is Volume Delta?
Volume Delta also called order flow or Volume Analysis it measures what happens behind the scenes in the price action or bar type. It is the difference between buying and selling power. Volume Delta is calculated by measuring the difference between the volume traded at the offer price and the bid price. If the volume delta is greater than zero you have more buying than selling pressure. If the delta is less than zero, you have more selling than buying pressure. So the indicator monitors buyers and sellers tick by tick and the order flow and gives you a clear view as to what direction the trend is going.
The volume delta indicator reads the volume on the bid and ask to see whos in control. When buyers are in control the trend bar next to the prints on the left will be green. If its red like shown on our entry that means sellers are in control.
So we entered a long with three contracts and price moved up and are targets where hit with are ATM Strategy. The Indicator reads the order flow tick by tick in real-time as the price action moves and plots it on the chart for the trader to clearly see.
Volume Delta Indicator
Crude Oil Follow the High Sell Prints
Volume Delta Pro
Volume Delta Indicator
Volume Delta ES Short High Sell Print
Volume Delta Crude Oil
Crude Oil reading the order flow in the above chart, heavy buyers come in and move the price up. We get long three contracts. Were going long on the high delta volume prints and order flow trading 3 contracts. High volume on order flow is all green and price moves up to the highs for a nice gain.
The most accurate indicator out there for reading the order flow. We provide manuals and videos that explain how to trade these setups just like us and the settings we use.
Volume Delta ES
The volume delta indicator and ES chart above, we get a surge off volume prints over 1000 on Delta Bar mean there is alot of volume and its usually institutional volume and up the price goes quickly. The indicator reads the order flow and plots the overall trend on the left side of the order flow. You see when the trend is up it’s green, the trend down is red. Very easy to read and follow. Then the volume bar at the bottom of the chart reads the overall trend between buyers and sellers which we have a print of 1943 so buyers in control.
In this trade we went long on the high volume prints and trend bar turned green. More buyers came in on strong volume and up the price went. Volume delta indicator reads buyers and sellers tick by tick giving you a clear view as to the activity of the order flow. We use an ATM Strategy to run the trade on five contracts. Price moves up quickly are targets are hit for a $700 gain.
Volume Delta Crude Oil and ES
Five Good Reasons this will Become your Favorite Indicator
- Clear Entry Points: When using the “Volume Delta Indicator” there’s no second-guessing. The entry points are based on non-lagging market-generated order flow volume. Entries are easy to identify and execute.
- Clear Exit Points: When using the indicator you’ll know when to exit by looking for the high volume prints which is essential for precision position sizing and money management.
- Easy to Learn – Easy to Understand – Easy to Trade: Watch our training videos on using the software you can learn the Market Delta Indicator in less than 60 minutes. This makes it the perfect trading indicator for beginners!
- Eliminates Fear & Uncertainty: The volume delta indicator monitors the buyers and sellers tick by tick by monitoring the order flow and gives you a clear view as to what direction the market is moving. Identifies the major reversals and eliminates the hesitation on when to enter the market. Which is one of the biggest problems traders face.
- Great Part-Time Income in Sixty Minutes a day. Trading is the only thing I know of that you can do for about 60 minutes a day… and have the opportunity to earn several hundred dollars a day. The indicator is a GREAT first step to move toward this goal.
Free Lifetime of Updates
We are always updating our software and improving the software in every way. You will receive free upgrades for lifetime.
Support 24 x 7
Our support team is always here to help. Contact them by our Live Chat Bot or by email, or phone. All emails are answered within two hours.
Manuals, and or Videos on using the Software all available for instant download once purchased.
The indicators and manuals and or videos are all available to download after you purchase them. And they will be there should you need them.